Lightsaber collectors: Show your stuff

Figured I would show off the two latest acquisitions to my collections. The Obi Wan is of course Roman's awesome kit lovingly beaten up and the Luke ROTJ Hero is the older but still awesome replica made by Viper1357.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 172
Thought I'd show you guys the family photos I took today. The Luke ESB is a real Graflex with Roy's conversion parts. The Vader ANH is a modded MR. Obi Wan ANH is a customized RE with a real Graflex clamp and vintage transistors. Luke ROTJ is an old CVTE66. Not the most accurate by today's standards but very nicely made.

Nice! The ESB with screws looks great.

I'll have to jump in on this thread with family pics myself. Mine are mostly packed up now to sell our condo... apparently sabers aren't a huge selling point for showing.

Here's some of the more recent stuff we worked on:

Green Knight lightsaber from TOR game:
Green%u00252BKnight%u00252B2.jpg

Gungi lightsaber from The Clone Wars series:

Gungi%u00252BNB%u00252B01.jpg

Darth Vader MPP kit installed with electronics:

MPP%u00252BUS%u00252B2.5.jpg

Orgus Din lightsaber from TOR game:

DSC_0014.JPG

Game of Thrones inspired Stark Saber:

Stark%u00252BBellator%u00252B01.jpg

Game of Thrones inspired Baratheon saber:

Baratheon%u00252BBellator%u00252B01.jpg

Dark Side saber as seen in THE Star Wars comics miniseries by Darkhorse:

TSW%u00252Bdark%u00252Bside%u00252B01.jpg

TSW%u00252BKane.jpg

Kanan Jarrus lightsaber from the new Rebels series:

Kanan%u00252B01%u00252Bkopie.jpg

All of these sabers were custom machined and designed by us. They all have the proper electronics installed (light, sound and motion detection)

Cool sabers you guys have posted.

As much as I'd love to show off all the sabers I've built and sold, this is a collection thread and I don't really collect sabers.

Thanks ARKM, we make shure every saber we build, we have our own copy of. So the sabers posted above are all in my collection. That's why I found it appropriate to post them in this thread. I hope that's ok.

Those look great too Jevaho ... apart from the choice of the placement of the T-tracks on that MPP :wacko ... I do understand you may have to open the endcap from time to time to change or recharge batteries perhaps ... however for my personal taste and also in regards to screen-accuracy those T-tracks are way to high up on the tube.

And I suppose that it's okay for you, ARKM, to post pictures of your lightsaber builds as well, even if they were send of to other collectors worldwide . . . I don't think manooga would mind ... at all :)

Chaim

Those look great too Jevaho ... apart from the choice of the placement of the T-tracks on that MPP :wacko ... I do understand you may have to open the endcap from time to time to change or recharge batteries perhaps ... however for my personal taste and also in regards to screen-accuracy those T-tracks are way to high up on the tube.

And I suppose that it's okay for you, ARKM, to post pictures of your lightsaber builds as well, even if they were send of to other collectors worldwide . . . I don't think manooga would mind ... at all :)

Chaim

Hi Chaim,
Yes, the T-strips were placed up this high because there was a removable battery solution installed. We need to be able to open up the pommel to get to the batteries. But I understand what you mean.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back