Lightsaber collectors: Show your stuff

These collections are making me feel inadequate.

- - - Updated - - -

Those are awesome! I know that word gets thrown around a lot but these truly are. great collection.

A few of mine:
kblightsabers.jpg

kblightsabers4.jpg

realobi4.jpg

Here is what I have with me now. I have a few more locked away in storage. I just finished the Tridcloudwalker Anakin AOTC saber. The custom saber next to the Anakin is made from a Busch B-C Synchronizer and it's still a work in progress.

securedownload.jpg

It looks like my photo albums are back online. My photo hosting was in the NY/NJ area and got damaged due to hurricane Sandy. Most of my photos have been off-line for a year.

To see my lightsabers and costumes, click my signature banner.

Exar Kun

167677_10150095197073249_5838195_n.jpg

Dark Woman

40481_441851678248_5110519_n.jpg

My OT collection - the Obi has since been finished, but the Vader is still in progress

64402_10151754319243249_664736167_n.jpg

I love all the Obi real parts that show up on these threads. I think this may be the year to start collecting parts.

I also look forward to posting what I DO have on here... hopefully soon.

All mine are still in pieces needing to be finished. I want to do a final line up, but it's going to be a bit. Figured I would get them all done while on my Christmas break, but so far I've had barely any time, and what very little time I've had has been spent working on, of all sabers, the Luke Holiday.

Here's mine.

Sorry about the other props mixed in. These pictures are from shots showing my entire office/prop room.

Most of the ones in this shot are fan made.

Here are my FX style ( I recently added a half Maul FX not pictured)

The rest are eFx and MR

If you are interested in seeing the rest of my collection, you can check it out here: http://www.therpf.com/f79/my-star-wars-prop-room-home-office-183168/

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back