Lightsaber collectors: Show your stuff

manooga

Hey ya'll! happy end of the world by the way! I'm kinda obsessed with lightsabers, as some of you are. I particularly like to see pictures of sabers lined up together, just like the one Star Wars posted yesterday on Facebook; that particular display makes them look more like real weapons (like when a criminal is arrested and his weapons are confiscated and shown off in the news :lol).

Would like to see yours so that we all can see different collections and for me to get an idea of which others I'd like to have in the future.

Mine below:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Luke ROTJ V2 build in prgress.

[
Nov7022.jpg

Obi TPM saber by Parks.

july27007.jpg

An old Parks saber something or other, I think it is a Defiance.

002-4.jpg

And my MHS based Magister lightsaber.

MagisterLightsaber004.jpg

I have all the usual. Bit this one is worth mentioning. Most of the construction was by James Kenobi 1138 ;)

realobi2.jpg

Last edited:
I'll play. Just have the one. Obi ANH AFBB, from various makers:
- russrep pommel and booster
- Parks clamp
- grenade and wind vane I believe are Romans
- emitter I believe is Romans/Gavidoc

IMG_20120325_164555.jpg

Polished the emitter, wrapped the clamp in chrome tape, and the grenade is just painted with gloss black

I have 20 so far. I have a Russ V2 Luke on the way and that will be #21. I need to build another Stormtrooper Concept Saber to replace the one I sold.

They can all be seen at the link in my signature.

I have all the O.T. trilogy sabers and most the prequels.

Whoops, 21 so far. Forgot about ROTJ D.V. hanging on Vader's belt. So 21, and Russ V2 will be 22.

I'm actually mostly done with them, kind of had enough, but I do need the EFX Obi Reveal if it turns out great and I do love the Mace Windu but, if I get the Mace then I'm only missing the Anakin Ep 2 so I would probably get that so I can have all the film sabers. Not including minor characters.

Last edited:
Whoa, impressive! I had seen some of your collections before. Particularly impressed with jameth's collection, as well as that from James Kenobi. You guys rule. Thanks for sharing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back