Lights And Sounds ...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jamstraz

Well folks I've done it. I figured out how to so far:
  1. Mod the models for windows etc
  2. Light the models
  3. Light block the models
  4. Assemble using CA and baking soda
  5. Use milliput for gap control
  6. Paint
  7. Decal...and now drumroll ..
  8. Sound. I found a cheap little mp3 player that runs off an SD card and Arduino. To add sound is like an extra ten to a model but my conundrum is this...
The speakers it came with are 8 ohm and a bit...tinny in sound quality. However I need to stay at about an inch in size too or else I'll have to drill the top of my model bases.(excluding the buttons) Which looking at this mockup would be a damn shame
IMG_20200517_223459817.jpg

Can anyone recommend a good small easily mounted speaker?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jamstraz

Oh dear lol forgot. I would prefer on sides so like...1" which is probably a problem. Even my current ones don't fit that.

Oh...I did say that above...:/ "However I need to stay at about an inch in size too or else I'll have to drill the top of my model bases.". Wasn't clear :( bad me