Light Weight Cannons

xander2323

There seems to be a real shortage of people selling cannons on the lair - I'm after a light-weight one as the resin one I got from eBay is like a lump of rock and I can see that when suited up it may not last long before it ends up snapping under it's own weight. Does anyone know if anyone makes cannons? I never seem to be see posts or mentions of anyone selling them.

hey i make cannons out of many things....
they may not be movie accurate, but they sure as hell look good!
here are some pics of my latest one!
if you like i can make you one, you can name your price!!!
and i can put lights in it....(if you like)

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24357]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24356]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24355]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24353]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24352]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24350]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24349]

Wow! They are very cool. Fancy trying to make me a P1 cannon as similar as possible with lights. I will certainly make it worth your while.

Great! It's a P1 build so whilst I don't care if it's 100% accurate, it needs to resemble the P1 cannon. Pm when you have something I can look at. Thanks!

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about:

78c2bf46.jpg
43c2333b.jpg

That's a Mander generation 2 cannon. I own his mold for his generation 1 cannon......which is the exact same cannon, he just added more "greeblies" on top and remolded it into his generation 2.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back