Light Weight Cannons

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xander2323

There seems to be a real shortage of people selling cannons on the lair - I'm after a light-weight one as the resin one I got from eBay is like a lump of rock and I can see that when suited up it may not last long before it ends up snapping under it's own weight. Does anyone know if anyone makes cannons? I never seem to be see posts or mentions of anyone selling them.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

torredator

hey i make cannons out of many things....
they may not be movie accurate, but they sure as hell look good!
here are some pics of my latest one!
if you like i can make you one, you can name your price!!!
and i can put lights in it....(if you like)

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24357]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24356]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24355]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24353]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24352]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24350]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:24349]

xander2323

Wow! They are very cool. Fancy trying to make me a P1 cannon as similar as possible with lights. I will certainly make it worth your while.

xander2323

Great! It's a P1 build so whilst I don't care if it's 100% accurate, it needs to resemble the P1 cannon. Pm when you have something I can look at. Thanks!

Mr Fett

Sr Member
That's a Mander generation 2 cannon. I own his mold for his generation 1 cannon......which is the exact same cannon, he just added more "greeblies" on top and remolded it into his generation 2.