Light & Magic

Like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 00.52.31.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 00.52.31.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 248
Yea, I happened upon this last night! And late.

It was really hard to resist binging every episode. I'll be picking this up again tonight from where I left off.

Can never get enough behind the scenes doco's of SW!

Is this only on Disney+ ?
Not that I have any other type streaming channels either...but, theres always ways to find stuff like this.

That's MCA57 kits, I think? They're pretty loosey goosey with the Muren home movie footage in the timeline in the doc, so just be careful. Also that ESB cockpit is once again misattributed to the five footer/pirate ship :)

Just saw the first two episodes. That first episode with the drive by of the shelves 3DsF posted above......only saw it once but I thought I saw a Morser Karl in Gawley's hands. I'm sure it's not, just had same vibes.

Update: Wait, after thinking about it, these may be the BSG shelves and not ANH...hence a MK is in his hands.

Last edited:
Yep heard it was cool haven't got to watch myself but will love that ship didn't care to much for the movie but how only min became years for the fellow on the ship and That is a big model Thanks for sharing

It’s interesting that they were all into Famous Monsters magazine and Ray Harryhausen. So was I before Star Wars. And Dick Smith makeup/Planet of the Apes.

Nice program on last night

I really liked the show, but they did Irvin Kershner and Richard Marquand a huge disservice. Their names weren't even mentioned. Sure, it's focused on the VFX, but the episodes that focused on ESB and RotJ were filmed to make it seem like George directed everything.

A minor nit to pick, but it did bother me that they appeared to be doing a bit of historical revisionism.

I really liked the show, but they did Irvin Kershner and Richard Marquand a huge disservice. Their names weren't even mentioned. Sure, it's focused on the VFX, but the episodes that focused on ESB and RotJ were filmed to make it seem like George directed everything.

A minor nit to pick, but it did bother me that they appeared to be doing a bit of historical revisionism.
I think that the series was made "For Fans Only"...that being said; if the new Gen sees those presented "as is"; it's true that Kersh and Marquand are sadly absent...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back