Lifesize Terminator 2 statue build

streetjudge79

Master Member
I was commissioned to build a full head to toe Stage 5 Terminator 2 display.
Just wanted to show off the progress. The head is the Planet Hollywood bust from Dblank.

f23d7db6.jpg

Pistons glued on and primed

3003073d.jpg

Started converting the mannequin torso to fit Arnold's head, however my client wanted to change the mannequin so I'm starting over with a new one.

bf8f4514.jpg

619ee7cc.jpg

6cb06f37.jpg

Added the wig and cut/styled it. I think I found my second calling as a hairdresser! LOL.

864634bd.jpg

d00f838d.jpg

9fe92a97.jpg

a4122dba.jpg

Dude, seriously Steve these are getting rediculous! I have said it before and I'll say it again that your painting is awesome and I agree that your hair styling is spot on. It is as good as you get get without it being hand punched into silicon. Well done again!

Another great piece, are you still usung those same wigs? Which kind was it? I remember last time you were going between colors, this one looks great.

The skin tones and subtle details like the 5 o'clock shadow and veins in the temple are incredible!

You should send a pic of one of your builds to Arnie - I bet he'd get a kick out of it!

Skin tone looks just like flesh...good job. The veins, and 5 o'clock shadow are perfect. Can I ask you what colors you used for the skin?

I mix my own paint for the skin. I use tube acrylics from Michaels art supply. Burnt Sienna, raw umber and white. I also use yellow and pink

I started playing around with the extra mannequin torso I have, learning how to pad it . I think it still needs more. Also added the endo eye.
89ee8761.jpg

5bfc3938.jpg

1b071297.jpg

439d2fec.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back