Lifesize Terminator 2 statue build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was commissioned to build a full head to toe Stage 5 Terminator 2 display.
Just wanted to show off the progress. The head is the Planet Hollywood bust from Dblank.

Pistons glued on and primed

Started converting the mannequin torso to fit Arnold's head, however my client wanted to change the mannequin so I'm starting over with a new one.

Added the wig and cut/styled it. I think I found my second calling as a hairdresser! LOL.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Alaneye

Looking good. Great skin tones and the best wig on one of these T2 bust I've seen to date.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dude, seriously Steve these are getting rediculous! I have said it before and I'll say it again that your painting is awesome and I agree that your hair styling is spot on. It is as good as you get get without it being hand punched into silicon. Well done again!

chuckyAPP

Sr Member
Another great piece, are you still usung those same wigs? Which kind was it? I remember last time you were going between colors, this one looks great.

WarPig

Sr Member
The skin tones and subtle details like the 5 o'clock shadow and veins in the temple are incredible!

You should send a pic of one of your builds to Arnie - I bet he'd get a kick out of it!

PredatrHuntr

Skin tone looks just like flesh...good job. The veins, and 5 o'clock shadow are perfect. Can I ask you what colors you used for the skin?

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I mix my own paint for the skin. I use tube acrylics from Michaels art supply. Burnt Sienna, raw umber and white. I also use yellow and pink

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I started playing around with the extra mannequin torso I have, learning how to pad it . I think it still needs more. Also added the endo eye.