lifesize Blade Trinity Torso 1:1: screenused suit - last post:pic of all three togeth

ave4uevoli

Sr Member
Hey all,

I can't seem to focus on just one project, so I decided to play around with my Blade trinity display in lieu of padding out superman more; http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=43286&highlight=lifesize+superman&page=2

So here is blade. Still have a ways to go on this one too. The shoulders are a smidge wide and I only had 15 minutes to get this together this morning - but there's some definite potential.

Either way - I figure the hero suit isn't seen much. There probably isnt too much interest because the movie was pretty crappy.... but here it is anyways. I think the buckle system on this suit is pretty cool. The "backpack" hooks in 2 places onto those metal buckles in the front. You have to push them in to release the "hooks." I never realized that movie costumes were so functional.

Oh the head is a Russ Lukich bust.

well - enjoy.

CIMG2285.jpg

CIMG2289.jpg

CIMG2292.jpg

CIMG2295.jpg

the ol' blade 1 bust
IMG_0127.jpg

the blade II costume with a Howard S. Studios head in between rocketeer and Blade 1. This has screenused blade II pants on it. I'll be rearranging everything to put all the blades together when I'm satisfied with the blade trinity display.

IMG_9116.jpg

Last edited:
Re: lifesize Blade Trinity Torso 1:1: screenused suit

Another great looking piece Thomas. We've spoken already and you know that I think the shoulders are fine ... but that's just me.

Great pictures though - it's like an Easter egg hunt trying to figure out all the cool stuff you have in the background. Always love it when you show off pics.

Again, Blade looks awesome my friend! :thumbsup

Hey take some pics of the whole collection there, I'd like to see everything you have. The blade looks perfect, don't change a thing , except for hiding that red shirt where it goes between his legs. That kind of kills the display.

Where's Chuck??!! He's gonna wet himself!! :)

bladefanchuckster - yea -where is he?

Another great looking piece Thomas. We've spoken already and you know that I think the shoulders are fine ... but that's just me.

Great pictures though - it's like an Easter egg hunt trying to figure out all the cool stuff you have in the background. Always love it when you show off pics.

Again, Blade looks awesome my friend! :thumbsup

Thanks Si - your comments have always been helpful. Though I still secretly blame you for getting me into all of this. :lol

Hey take some pics of the whole collection there, I'd like to see everything you have. The blade looks perfect, don't change a thing , except for hiding that red shirt where it goes between his legs. That kind of kills the display.

Thanks steve - yup.. i'll take some pictures of the whole setup - but my display keeps changing so I can direct people to one of my older posts on the lifesize collection thread.
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=1400&highlight=lifesize+display&page=17

Re: lifesize Blade Trinity Torso 1:1: screenused suit - last post:pic of all three to

-sigh- it's too bad blade isn't very popular anymore.

Well this will by my last post on this thread. I thought you guys would like to see all three together.. .

Happy holidays to all who are celebrating.

IMG_9195.jpg

IMG_9197.jpg

Re: lifesize Blade Trinity Torso 1:1: screenused suit - last post:pic of all three to

I actually really enjoyed all 3 Blade movies, even the series actually. They look awesome having the 3 versions together I never realized the gear changed that much between the movies.

The three Blades side-by-side looks good Thomas!

I love the series (yes, even Trinity) and I'd love to build something like this someday. Awesome job my friend!

Look great :love

Last edited by a moderator:

Your Blade displays turned out incredible.

I plan on finishing one up this summer with Howard S's Blade bust.

Awesome !!!
I liked Blade 3, I guess I have to though, I worked on it...:lol

I think if you can angle the head down a bit , it might flow a little better, and throw some shades on that sucker :cool

I mean to do the hair changes and a couple other things to change my sculpt to a Blade 2 and then 3 but I guess youve beaten me to it !!
(this one was sculpted to be Blade 1 using castings of his actual fangs:love)

I have mine on a Blade 2 figure, but I like all 3 suits quite a bit .

Great job !!

Russ

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back