lifesize alien queen head bust

hi

this is my new lifesize alien queen head.

the neck an lower jaw are made of fiberglass,the upperside of the head is made of a very hard rubber material (not latex) it seems and feels like the material of a car wheel...
this head is a one of a kind production...it was made by order for roman güttinger because of his frienship to H.R Giger...
the head was made by distortions...same molds as for the lifesized queens they made are used(GUILTY GEAR HAS ONE OF THOSE QUEENS)...but the material differs....those molds where the same that have been used to create the props for the movie...
roman güttinger has sold this head years ago to a collector which has displayed the head in his bar/bistro..then the head was part of a exhibition and now he is mine:devil:love:lol:cool

check out the pix!!! i have to do some restorations..i need new teeth and i have to recreate some of the tendons besid ethe mouth..

kbwrus.jpg

2ps3pjp.jpg

2hp63cg.jpg

6scnzk.jpg

She lacks the "helmet" that Queens usually have.

Yeah, it looks like the Distortions one that another member here had on thier
full scale queen. I believe he redid his with the helmet!

With the exception of the missing top part of the head, this thing is awesome looking.
I wouldn't mind having one.

Yeah, it looks like the Distortions one that another member here had on thier
full scale queen. I believe he redid his with the helmet!

With the exception of the missing top part of the head, this thing is awesome looking.
I wouldn't mind having one.

please read my description upon!!! YES it is the head made by distortions and yes it is the same version as on "guilty gears" full queen the only things that differ are the materials that my head is made of...AND distortions does only have made this one head with neck as bust,this was only made by order and only for one time.....
the helmet part is missing...i dont resculpt it because i want the head stand like he was made...

looks great man, i know Roman own this head, and sold it, but i didnt know who brought it? LoL

your teeths looks alot better than mine, i never like my teeths, the coloring looks good.

The long face distortion had, i was told it is the 1st prototype before they change to short version face', but im thinking about change my queen's face, i am getting the NEw accurate Face done for my queen, and brand new teeths, tongue, hopefully i can show completed version before mask-fest in Sept..

thanks for sharing, you should make youtube video on this, good luck with ur projects.

Last edited:
looks great man, i know Roman own this head, and sold it, but i didnt know who brought it? LoL

your teeths looks alot better than mine, i never like my teeths, the coloring looks good.

The long face distortion had, i was told it is the 1st prototype before they change to short version face', but im thinking about change my queen's face, i am getting the NEw accurate Face done for my queen, and brand new teeths, tongue, hopefully i can show completed version before mask-fest in Sept..

thanks for sharing, you should make youtube video on this, good luck with ur projects.

hey guilty i really looking forward to see more updates of your queen face project....youre right,i think that i make a youtube video of my head,,i am a lil bit buissy these days because i must finish the fit out of my new prop/collectible room....lets stay in touch!!!!

some news,i started the restoration of my queen head,the first step is recreating the tendons beside her mouth,i use xxl condoms for that..i try to make them not to big,i think they would look very realistic when they are small...after i have fixed the condoms i add multiple layers of liquid latex to make them stronger....i also filming the restoration for one of my upcoming Mörbid reports videos over at youtube....

a5yds.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back