Star Wars Life-sized CZ-3™ Prop Replica Bust by Regal Robot

Buy now for 1321.61 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

NickCline

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For Sale:
Life-sized CZ-3™ Prop Replica Bust by Regal Robot

I've really enjoyed having this beautiful piece in my collection, but due to some new aquistions and my pretty limited space, I must part ways with it. This bust has since sold out since I purchased it and comes with everything I originally received. This particular one is numbered "30" of 50 total that were made.

Description from Regal Robot's website:
"Regal Robot is proud to present our life-sized CZ-3™ prop replica bust! For this 1:1 recreation, we worked with a scan of the original droid™ costume to faithfully reproduce the wonderfully organic asymmetry present in the original prop sculpted by legendary film artist, Brian Muir for Star Wars: A New Hope™.
Limited edition of just 50 pieces. Bust and plaque are hand numbered and will be allocated based on the order checkout is completed.

• 1:1 to the original prop. Includes a stand for an approximate height of 30″ and 21″ without the removable antenna.
  • Developed with a 3D scan and extensive, first-hand examination of the original prop.
  • Hand detailed and weathered by our New York FX team, making each a unique work of art.
  • Made in the U.S.A.
  • Includes Regal Robot COA"

Price:
$1,321.61 FIRM

Buyer pays shipping.

IMG_1821.JPG
IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG
IMG_1786.JPG
IMG_1791.JPG
IMG_1796.JPG
IMG_1798.JPG
IMG_1801.JPG
IMG_1803.JPG
IMG_1805.JPG
IMG_1810.JPG
IMG_1818.JPG
IMG_1819.JPG
IMG_1825.JPG
IMG_1831.JPG
IMG_1834.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_1847.JPG
IMG_1849.JPG
IMG_1851.JPG
IMG_1854.JPG
IMG_1856.JPG

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store