Life size wall mounted alien build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CSMacLaren

Sr Member
What kind of foam is that you're using? Is it soft like sofa cushion foam?

Also, what kind of product is that being coated on there? I imagine it's sandable when it cures?

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
some of the answers are in the last picture. you just gotta look to the left, then the right, then you do the hokie pokie and shake yourself... umm yeah ;)

steviebxxx

Its a polyurethane foam sheet, not like cushion foam, it's really easy to sand and carve, I couldn't get a block big enough so i just just coated each one with a layer of car body filler and sandwiched them together. And yep the same filler for the outside after it had been fibreglassed.