Life Size Terminators

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jehudah Design

Holy crap! Those look great, and I see you have a whole lot of other Terminator stuff too, I'm just about to start my own collecting from those movies soon.

I guess the only life size one you're missing is the naked one from Terminator: Salvation :lol

terminator68

glad you like,I think i have 200 terminator items,most off the sideshow and 4 life size,going to start a damaged T2 soon

Jehudah Design

Man, I'd love to get a fullsize T1 sometime. How was it these came together? Heads by Joe, well that's nice, but Joe who, and what then after that? Do tell :D