life size slimer

There is always that possibility. We currently have a wait list sign up on our website. ;)

When i placed it into my cart and went to proceed with the checkout, it asked for payment. Am i doing the correct thing? Are we purchasing it to be on the list? I did pick the one that said "wait list". I want to make sure that im doing it correctly. Thanks

Look what came in the mail. good job me boyos..

too bad the sign doesn't light up or no lights on the pack ;o)

14237595_10154342223165211_9087883192571631953_n.jpg

We are launching TWO versions of our 1:4 Scale Slimer statue.

One is the regular version with a general Slimer on the base, and the other is our HCG Exclusive Edition. With the Exclusive Edition you get TWO statues (one base) that are interchangeable on the base. You get the regular Slimer and also get the second glow in the dark Slimer that can be swapped out. ;)

The HCG Regular Edition:
Non_Exclusive_FB_02.jpg

The HCG Exclusive Edition:
Exclusive_FB.jpg

Here is the full statue:
Slimer_03.jpg

Attachments

• Slimer_17.jpg
    Slimer_17.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 195
We are launching TWO versions of our 1:4 Scale Slimer statue.

One is the regular version with a general Slimer on the base, and the other is our HCG Exclusive Edition. With the Exclusive Edition you get TWO statues (one base) that are interchangeable on the base. You get the regular Slimer and also get the second glow in the dark Slimer that can be swapped out. ;)

The HCG Regular Edition:
View attachment 662265

The HCG Exclusive Edition:
View attachment 662264

Here is the full statue:
View attachment 662267

you have to be kidding me!! omg! i want this so bad!!

Crazy, I was looking up the foam NECA Slimers on eBay. They're going for $1200+ now! Sometimes I think about picking up props from these limited runs just to flip them later.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back