Life size michael myers -update pic last page!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellz manik

Hello everyone, well this took a really long time! A sculpt was made to match Nick Castle's head dimensions and the result was fantastic! Lots of hard work, reference pictures, height the whole bang. Plus eyes were added as well to give that feel. Its not fully done yet, but i thought i would show you guys the...THE SHAPE (NICK CASTLE)..only 30% complete

daytime

nightshot

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gjw

Re: My NEW LIFE SIZE MICHAEL MYERS -PART 1

Shouldn't there be only one eye?
Seem to remember an incident with a coat hanger.
Or was that just in the book?
:)

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

WOW. Looks great. I am a mask collector...just curious who did the sculpt? Are they available?
mike

hellz manik

Thanks for the compliments guys :) I ended up getting a new mannequin with flexible arms. I am trying everything to match this scene. Thats why he is in front of the blinds, will have more updated pics next week

Paranormal

That's awesome! What's the name of the mask? I collect myers masks, is that a JC Conversion?

Justine

Y'all are just incredible on this site. Congratulations. This is amazing.

Stormy320

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That thing is awesome.

Just watched a documentary on the film. Never knew it was a Captain Kirk mask.