Life Size Michael Myers-Nick Castle Complete

hellz manik

Well this took a really long time. Movie accurate coveralls, mask, boots, silicone hands, silicone neck, fiberglass eyes and most imprtant Nick castles height and body structure custom made and a sculpted nick castle head underneath. Hope you guys enjoy it, Nick castle halloween

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

As a mask collector, I have seen thousands of Myers masks, and am unimpressed by the majority. This is pretty fricken sweet.
The stance of the figure, the way the hair is styled and sticking out on the sides, really sets this thing off...great job!
Who made the mask? What's it called?

mike

Simply gorgeous! I would love to have that in my house.

I was fortunate enough to have dinner at Nick's house a few years back.

NickCastleandMe.jpg

NickCastle4.jpg

That looks great. I would love to have seen a photo of the mannequin underneath. Also, could you list what items were used? Like the mask, overalls, eyes etc..? That info would be great shared here.

Again... Great job!!

And Brad... Is that the actual mask from the film that he was holding? It must have been great meeting him:)

And Brad... Is that the actual mask from the film that he was holding? It must have been great meeting him:)

Nope. That was a mask that I had him wear and sign for me. I think it is a Nightmare 75, if I recall. I have pics of him putting it on. He also signed a poster, DVD and a The Last Starfighter DVD (he directed it). His wife is a professional chef and it was fun night.

As for the whereabouts of the original mask. Nick said he had it up until the mid '90's. He had loaned it to Jamie Lee Curtis to take onto Jay Leno's Tonight Show. Nick said he never got it back.

I can tell you that Nick loves the Halloween series and even more-so The Last Starfighter.

Nope. That was a mask that I had him wear and sign for me. I think it is a Nightmare 75, if I recall. I have pics of him putting it on. He also signed a poster, DVD and a The Last Starfighter DVD (he directed it). His wife is a professional chef and it was fun night.

As for the whereabouts of the original mask. Nick said he had it up until the mid '90's. He had loaned it to Jamie Lee Curtis to take onto Jay Leno's Tonight Show. Nick said he never got it back.

I can tell you that Nick loves the Halloween series and even more-so The Last Starfighter.

There is so much I would have had him sign :lol
Must have been a great night. Didn't he write the story for Hook and the script for August Rush?

the original mask was kept by Dick Warlock after the shooting of H2 as the same mask was used in the first two films. Dick then kept it under his bed in a tin with the scalpel and coveralls for around 15 to 20 years. When he brought it out it was in pretty bad shape. he sold the mask to the owner of a haunted house attraction in toledo ohio who has it to this day

Thank you everyone for the comments. I wanted to keep it as real as it can be. Nick castle was not a very big guy, a very skinny not so muscular michael myers (average joe). The reason why there is no knife is because i tried to imitate the movie as much as i can, I simply love the hedge scene and that look of him just staring at you....not know what he is going to do, above all i gave him the NICK CASTLE STRETCH , which to me needs to have to give it that feel of Michael Myers. That pic of nick castle, man you are truly lucky to meet him, i hope one day i do.'

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back