Life Size Michael Myers-Nick Castle Complete

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by hellz manik, Feb 10, 2012.

1. hellz manik

hellz manik Active Member

Well this took a really long time. Movie accurate coveralls, mask, boots, silicone hands, silicone neck, fiberglass eyes and most imprtant Nick castles height and body structure custom made and a sculpted nick castle head underneath. Hope you guys enjoy it, Nick castle halloween

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Boogeyman13

Boogeyman13 Sr Member

Very cool! Casts a great silhouette!

3. kysupernatural

kysupernatural Well-Known Member

That is pretty sick I LIKE IT!!! :thumbsup

4. howlingwind13

howlingwind13 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

As a mask collector, I have seen thousands of Myers masks, and am unimpressed by the majority. This is pretty fricken sweet.
    The stance of the figure, the way the hair is styled and sticking out on the sides, really sets this thing off...great job!
    Who made the mask? What's it called?

mike

5. Jedifyfe

Jedifyfe Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Simply gorgeous! I would love to have that in my house.

I was fortunate enough to have dinner at Nick's house a few years back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Moviefreak

Moviefreak Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That looks great. I would love to have seen a photo of the mannequin underneath. Also, could you list what items were used? Like the mask, overalls, eyes etc..? That info would be great shared here.

Again... Great job!!

And Brad... Is that the actual mask from the film that he was holding? It must have been great meeting him:)

7. Jedifyfe

Jedifyfe Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Nope. That was a mask that I had him wear and sign for me. I think it is a Nightmare 75, if I recall. I have pics of him putting it on. He also signed a poster, DVD and a The Last Starfighter DVD (he directed it). His wife is a professional chef and it was fun night.

As for the whereabouts of the original mask. Nick said he had it up until the mid '90's. He had loaned it to Jamie Lee Curtis to take onto Jay Leno's Tonight Show. Nick said he never got it back.

I can tell you that Nick loves the Halloween series and even more-so The Last Starfighter.

8. Moviefreak

There is so much I would have had him sign :lol
    Must have been a great night. Didn't he write the story for Hook and the script for August Rush?

9. Slave1

Slave1 Sr Member

Where's the knife? LOL

10. Apollo

Apollo Legendary Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Fantastic!!!

Nick would love that!!

11. Moviefreak

Where do you get a neck piece like that?

12. LEENEWSOME

LEENEWSOME New Member

the original mask was kept by Dick Warlock after the shooting of H2 as the same mask was used in the first two films. Dick then kept it under his bed in a tin with the scalpel and coveralls for around 15 to 20 years. When he brought it out it was in pretty bad shape. he sold the mask to the owner of a haunted house attraction in toledo ohio who has it to this day

13. terryr

terryr Sr Member

Best house security ever! They look in, see this, and run away.

[​IMG]

14. aaronViolator

aaronViolator New Member

I would never be able to sleep with that in my house....

thats crazy scary man, awesome to look at but not for me haha

15. GeneralFROSTY

GeneralFROSTY Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If I had that, I would set it up to scare people all the time!
    Brilliant!

16. rebel scum

rebel scum New Member

What an amazing piece that is. Love the pose.

Chris

17. hellz manik

Thank you everyone for the comments. I wanted to keep it as real as it can be. Nick castle was not a very big guy, a very skinny not so muscular michael myers (average joe). The reason why there is no knife is because i tried to imitate the movie as much as i can, I simply love the hedge scene and that look of him just staring at you....not know what he is going to do, above all i gave him the NICK CASTLE STRETCH , which to me needs to have to give it that feel of Michael Myers. That pic of nick castle, man you are truly lucky to meet him, i hope one day i do.'

18. Mikado33

Mikado33 New Member

hey amazing job? do you sell one? thanks in advance

19. thegreatgalling

thegreatgalling Sr Member

Unbelievable. This has to be the best Meyers display I have seen.

20. CB2001

CB2001 Master Member

Awesome man. Definitely would be great for when Halloween comes around. :D

21. archtk

archtk New Member

I would scare the crap outta me if I had one like that standing in my hallway.
    especially those eyes behind the mask.

Wheres the Knife?

Congrats.

22. Werstrooper

Werstrooper Well-Known Member

Just beautiful!

But you are on your own, no way I could have that in my house. I had a freddy cuttout in my garage for a while and had to take it down cause everytime I seen it I would gasp with fright.

23. Zombie_61

Zombie_61 Master Member

Yes, it has a nice...shape. :D

24. Darth Voorhees

Darth Voorhees New Member

That is sweet! I have a myers suit based off H2. I have a CGP mask and i have a vintage Lamson knife. Its a little screwy but does the job nicely for my mask display. That mask looks like a N.O. Very nice display man, love it!

25. hellz manik

Thanks for the comments everyone. The neck we basically grabbed a layer and had it wrapped around the mannequin to give it that realistic look. The head was the most difficult part. We had to cut it the mannequin head in half and paste the cast with it. As for the sculpt it was simply an outline of Nick Castles head. The most important aspect was to give it that Nick Castle stretch which to me makes Michael Myers.

26. bradisdrab

bradisdrab New Member

27. Spengler28

Spengler28 Active Member

Creepy!

28. ohioangel38

ohioangel38 New Member

This is awesome!! Do you sell these?

29. hellz manik

I'm doing an update on this piece ....it will look more realistic than ever.

30. yinyangpalms

yinyangpalms Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That is one impressive full sizer! The mask looks like a NAG/75K to me, though I may be mistaken. Nice work, look forward to the update.

31. EDVADER

EDVADER New Member

Wow! Great work!

32. johnny8927

johnny8927 New Member

hey, im really liking this life sized mike. i would really like to know how i can get one for myself. you made this one yes? if so can you possibly tell me. thanks so much!

33. TxBabyHuey

TxBabyHuey Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Dude I couldn't have this in my house. If I came home beyond trashed or even waking up and getting a glass of water in the night. I just couldn't handle it. I'd probably eventually have a heart attack, and when the paramedics or cops find me they just see Michael Myers holding a knife over my body. Then the cops would pull out their guns and order him to drop the knife and shoot the dummy when he doesn't respond, then they'd send my family the bill for all the people who found me now have PTSD.

So in short, INCREDIBLE STATUE!!!

Although I am a John Carpenter fanatic. If you were really ingenious, you could do a sculpt of yourself with your face breaking apart like from The Thing.

34. Arktic

Arktic New Member

Looks AMAZING!

What overall did you go for, is it the screen accurate spruce green one, or did you go for navy blue? Personally, I prefer blue overalls, because that's how I remember seeing him in the film - but that's because they used so much blue lighting throughout the night scenes where he's most visible.

35. Spardax

Spardax Active Member

This life size is scary(y)lol

36. Paulreeddrz

Paulreeddrz New Member

Excellent work!

37. MikeyFraz

MikeyFraz Member

One of the coolest, cleanest life-size figures I've ever seen. So accurate.

38. hellz manik

Hey everyone, I have not been on here for a while. I thought I'd give everyone an update.

The overalls are blue, I spoke to John Carpenter and he told me it was that color so that's the look that I went for.

The toughest part was giving it that mask stretch. Countless pictures I had to have so it can be accurate. It took me almost a year And a half. Currently I'm working on a Michael keaton batman. 3 years... And not done.

Wait till you see the life size darth maul. It is again a scene from the movie. All of the life sizes that I do is a pose from the movie itself. I will be putting up a picture of all the life sizes that I had finished

Apollo likes this.
  39. Simmon M

Simmon M Sr Member

Nice to see you back on the boards! Can't wait for your pics!