Life size Joker statue finished

That looks great....I remeber waiting 4-eva for Howard to do a Joker and I was doing flip flops when I got mine in the mail...I can't wait to get my Joker display finished and put it next to my 89 Batman ..great job.

Yup...I agree with Gus...very nice job. That's one of the most interesting .:.'s I've seen for a long time. Very refreshing. What's next? Or should that be Who? LOL

Regards
TAZ

Awesome. I've been a fan of Howard's since his Indy sculpt. Your statue shows off both his work and your's most impressively.

Awesome work LOTP....

I've seen this live (well.. not the whole thing.. just the face) and it's one of those things that really makes you look twice at it because it's so life like..

Very very nice. I have one of Howard's casts and am hoping to do the same. There was a set of clothes in the JY a bit ago but it was before I joined and I think I missed out on it. I'll have to keep my eye open for another set someday.

Again very nice.

Ben

Grand Rapids, MI

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back