Life Size Jack Skellington WIP

Everything is done, except for the base...

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

IMAG0294.jpg

He totally came out awesome!! :) Glad to be finished with him... Until I can talk Nathan into giving him a sound chip or make him move! ;)

VERY cool! Its bad enough that I'm building a lifesized Samhain, now you have me wanting a Jack as well!

I like what ya did with the hands. Very clever!

Just wanted to give an update on him being in storage since January 1st. Surprisingly he has held up well. We kept the hands, clothes, feet and head in a sealed rubbermaid container and the pvc in a trashbag. We decided to finish up his base this year as well with some thinset. Wanted to go for the wavy ground look. If we have time this year we may whip up a Zero and his tomb.

309106_10101250150709801_173868285_n.jpg

That's amazing! Every year, I decorate for halloween with Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. Thank you for all the pictures. I will definitely attempt to make my own Jack!

Kinda makes you wanna do the whole cast and decorate the yard doesn't it?

Yes....yes it does... We may end up doing one per year as time allows. Truth be told Jack did not take long at all to build. Zero and his tomb shouldn't be that bad. Keep an eye out for that thread when we get started.

I'm currently building this and was wondering if you could tell me the measurements of his clothing? I was also wondering how you got the head to attach without falling off? Thanks for your help:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back