Life Size Freddy Krueger Robert Englund Nightmare On Elm St Display Howard S Bust

Monteburns

Sr Member
I put together this Freddy Krueger Nightmare On Elm St display a couple years ago.
I recently upgraded the head with a Howard Studios Freddy Krueger head which i painted & hand made an Elm St sign for my Nightmare on Elm St display.

I was finally able to get some pics in some better lighting & thought that I would share them with fellow Nightmare On Elm fans on this board.

It has a chest of souls but I did not want to cut any holes in a custom knit sweater to show it.:confused

fredsterscott_05.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Life Size Freddy Krueger Robert Englund Nightmare On Elm St Display

That is pretty darn cool...what a setup...

dang look good ! it look real , great work !

Creepy, grizzly, disturbing ....... love it !!

The pose is excellent, and its a crying shame that you can't display that souls chest all the time.

That is great. I love the mannequin pose

Great job man! Ironically, I just watched all the Freddy movies for the first time this week. Great stuff!

Thanks to all for the positive comments on the display.
I am a huge fan of the Nightmare On Elm Street movies.

I had found the vintage mannequin locally which had the unique pose that worked well for Freddy.
It had no base when I got it so I had to custom make one & I also modified the arms on the mannequin in the position that I had wanted.

I had originally wanted to cut the sweater open like the photo below but it would mean ruining a custom made sweater which are a little expensive.

Picture073.jpg

Re: Life Size Freddy Krueger Robert Englund Nightmare On Elm St Display Howard S Bus

I recently upgraded my Freddy Krueger display with a Howard Studios classic poster bust.
I had wanted to do this for quite some time because the sculpt has an amazing likeness.

I also made a custom Elm St sign to go with my display.

it was an expensive upgrade but well worth it because Freddy is my favorite monster. ;)

Re: Life Size Freddy Krueger Robert Englund Nightmare On Elm St Display Howard S Bus

Looks great man. The Elm St sign is a nice touch, good idea!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back