LIFE SIZE FREDDY KRUEGER "Freddy's Revenge" COMPLETE

This turned out really nice mate, Andy has done a great job with him

if theirs anything that I would improve if this was mine it would just be the colour of that leather glove and the drawstring just to get them a little more accurate to the pt 2 reference where the red ball off the glove is also missing but that being extremly picky lol

congratulations mate

The red ball is there...its just covered by the sleeve......i have a crazy ideal for the next project....I would love to share it.....BUT i don't want anyone jumping on it before i get a chance to be the first...LOL

Very nice! I think NOEMS part 2 is way underrated. Can't understand why so many think that it's not that good, it's my favourite part of the NOEMS saga.

This is RIDICULOUS! Probably the scariest Freddy in the series.

S

P.S. FYI - in the UK, Japan and Germany, they just released the entire NOES series on blu-ray. Check the region coding before ordering.

Best Freddy on the RPF!
Was the mannequin custom or was it bought that way?

Actually its not a mannequin....it was all sculpted by Andy.....i have a real sick ideal on the next project that i really want to tell everyone but i gotta keep it a secret till its complete...lol....but if you guys love this one...wait for the next

The red ball is there...its just covered by the sleeve......i have a crazy ideal for the next project....I would love to share it.....BUT i don't want anyone jumping on it before i get a chance to be the first...LOL

what I meant was their should be no ball, it was missing when they got to pt 2 and the draw string just needs to be a tan rather than black :)

Creepy as hell but it just looks the part, i like the pose especially...
Easily the best Freddy i´ve seen so far!
Will you keep him as a bust or are there plans to go for the full size Freddy later on?

The legs will come a little later....I have a few life size Jason's that i'm going to do...part 3, 6, and 7. I will do a Freddy with his arms extended from Part 1

Amazing piece of work! Captures the Freddy's Revenge look perfectly! Always one of my favorite makeup jobs from the original films. He will look fantastic once you put him on a set of legs, when you do don't forget that in Part 2 Freddy wore brown dress shoes not his usual work boots.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back