LIFE SIZE FREDDY KRUEGER "Freddy's Revenge" COMPLETE

youngo23

BIG UPS TO ANDY....OMG THIS FREDDY IS SICK AS HELL....I LOVE IT AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE THIS IN FRONT OF ME. RIGHT NOW I'M OUT IN SOUTH KOREA SO I CAN'T ENJOY THIS UNTIL I GET HOME IN JAN....ANDY YOUR A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

youngo23

Yeah rich...he emailed the pics to me this morning....stunned...couldn't sleep afterwards....lol. Now i have to wait till damn jan to actually have it in front of me....my tour in korea ends then....

Gorgot3000

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Damn Lucky are you ! This is THE best I've ever seen ! I wish one day owe one like that

lurtz001

Awesome piece !!! Andys work is top notch and he's a nice guy too, and he's fair to his clients.
I think the pose and sculpt are just perfect .... I have to say it's possibly the best Freddy I've ever seen, and Thats saying alot as Howards is 10 out of 10 also.

youngo23

Howard's piece is amazing as well....if i only had half the talent these guys have.....the hat a friend of mine makes...most accurate part 2 hat there is. Just wait....I have a few ideals up my sleeve that Andy will do....but this piece is amazing!!!! Thanks for the comments guys

Sean

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is an amazing piece of art!would't want it lurking at night around my house tho...LOL.

Last edited:

Monteburns

The artist really captured the evil look of the Freddy make up.
Andy Wright has some sick skills.

Very impressive piece. :cheers

Last edited:
That looks AWESOME! What's it made out of? And I'm sorry, who's Andy? Does anyone have his contact info? (Found it through his website, nevermind. )

hellz manik

i have no words for this piece, just expressions........phenomenal!!!! There it came out!! fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howlrunner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now THAT is AWESOME! Got to agree with other's, this is my favourite Freddy out of all the ones I've seen done.

youngo23

I have another ideal that i want to do now this one was an amazing piece. I already know exactly how i want it....soooooo i would say expect something in a few months.....;-)