Life Size Captain Jack Sparrow Bust

camper

Hey Gang,

Here’s a life size paint-up that I just finished of Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Sculpted by the mega talented Ely Llana (VashDstampede)
I added real facial hair and false eye lashes to add to the over-all realism. The wig and shirt are just stand-ins for
my photo shoot, the owner of this bust has a movie accurate wig and costume that he will be adding.

Thanks for Looking!

°Jeff Camp

CAMPer

Sparrow_2609.jpg

Sparrow_2620.jpg

Sparrow_2625.jpg

Sparrow_2651.jpg

Sparrow_2652.jpg

Sparrow_2656.jpg

Sparrow_2658.jpg

Thanks Steve!
I painted the eyebrows, since most of them were going to be covered by the bandana. ;)

°Jeff

CAMPer

Looks very convincing, I had a hard time figuring out if they were hair or not.. What did you use to apply the hair if you don't mind me asking? What kind of glue?
Ely really nailed the likeness, it's dead on accurate

Looks amazing! Wish Van would offer these. I have a full costume just dying to be turned into a 1:1 figure.

What a great sculpt and a great finish job.

mike

The bust has a great likeness & the skin tones are really nice.
The only thing I would do to make it even better is hair the eyebrows & add glass eyes.

I would definitely love to finish one of these busts just as Johnny Depp & not a character.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back