life like skin?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

autobotjohn

hey guys so I was just wondering but is there anyway to put like a fake skin over a 1/1 terminator bust to make it more realistic?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr Mold Maker

Sr Member
Depends on what you mean I guess.

If you want torn up nasty burnt flesh, do a latex build up over the endoskull.

If you want Ahnold with his flesh half ripped off, exposing the endoskull... You'd have to make a copy of the skull to make a core, sculpt on top of that with clay, mold it, run silicone, paint, and transfer that to the finished endoskull... And I am way over simplifying that process.. it's definitely not as easy as just wrapping it in some magic flesh material though sadly!

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Silicone, wax and/or latex. Silicone being the most life like, wax being close second but wax lasts a lot longer than silicone and latex lasts shorter than silicone...

Looch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yep, silicone. Smooth-on carries it, plus a retarding agent that makes it even more flesh-like.