Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

Hi Benny,
I forgot to add that please don’t attach the note for me (just include it separate please) and I changed my mind and I would like the photo back cover please. I hope this is not too late and I promise I won’t change my mind again Do you know about when we can expect the book? I am really looking forward to it Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I wanted to make you all aware of the state of the current run. Due to several factors; Work schedule/Hospital visits/House renovations/Family etc etc, I have not made the start i intended with this run. All the covers are printed, all the books insides are printed, all Bathilda Letters are ready. But the time intensive parts are still to complete, namely the Foiling & Embossing. Each of these as you know are done by hand. Foiling takes approximately 1 hour per book, the embossing normally 1-2 hours per book. trying to fit this in the evenings just isn't happening with work at the moment and every weekend since the wedding has been filled with something preventing me from sitting down and getting these done.

With the time scales I have currently with work and the house etc I can no longer guarantee a Christmas delivery on these. I'm hoping to get them out before Christmas, but if i'm honest I'd rather wait until after the Christmas rush, to avoid them getting potentially lost. If anyone would like to come out of the run, and receive a full refund, Please let me know and i'll sort this out for you.

Thanks all for your understanding. I'll update once there is some more positive news.

Benny

Hi All,

I wanted to make you all aware of the state of the current run. Due to several factors; Work schedule/Hospital visits/House renovations/Family etc etc, I have not made the start i intended with this run. All the covers are printed, all the books insides are printed, all Bathilda Letters are ready. But the time intensive parts are still to complete, namely the Foiling & Embossing. Each of these as you know are done by hand. Foiling takes approximately 1 hour per book, the embossing normally 1-2 hours per book. trying to fit this in the evenings just isn't happening with work at the moment and every weekend since the wedding has been filled with something preventing me from sitting down and getting these done.

With the time scales I have currently with work and the house etc I can no longer guarantee a Christmas delivery on these. I'm hoping to get them out before Christmas, but if i'm honest I'd rather wait until after the Christmas rush, to avoid them getting potentially lost. If anyone would like to come out of the run, and receive a full refund, Please let me know and i'll sort this out for you.

Thanks all for your understanding. I'll update once there is some more positive news.

Benny

Not a problem. Definitely wait until after Xmas - I know how overseas shipping gets.

No problem Benny, I will definitely wait and stay in the run please I don’t know whether you’ve seen my other comment about whether I could have the photo back cover and please don’t attach the note for me just include it on the side please. I hope that’s ok. Thanks for the update about the books

No problem Benny, I will definitely wait and stay in the run please I don’t know whether you’ve seen my other comment about whether I could have the photo back cover and please don’t attach the note for me just include it on the side please. I hope that’s ok. Thanks for the update about the books
absolutely fine. I'll update the OP so it reflects the requests.

Benny

Hi All,

Just so every one is aware. I'm back to full health. I'm i'm taking some time off of my usual day job to concentrate on getting the books out to you guys. I feel awful that it's taken a back seat fro so long, but my health had to come first.

Please rest assured that the books will go out by the end of January. They will be shipped in the order they were paid, and you will receive tracking as soon as it's posted.

There is still 1 book available in this run if anyone would still like it...

Any future runs will be done a little different and I will make a couple of book at a time, and then offer them out. so there will be less waiting for you guys.

Thanks again all for your patience.

Benny

Cant' wait! Just to confirm... 1 book with the picture on the cover (like in the film), and the note not attached just on the side. I hope that's ok. Thanks, Diana

Books have started leaving! Keep an eye on your inbox for a tracking number.

I just had a thought. Has anyone's address changed since you placed the pre-order? If so. please send me a DM with the updated address for you.

Benny

Hi,

Not yet. I'm working through the list. But it's slow going. I'm having to put my health first. Please bear with me, I'll send the tracking number as soon as its on the way.

Benny

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back