Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

bennygorilla

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi All,

I am doing a run of the Life & Lies of Albus Dumbledore prop I've been making:

uploadfromtaptalk1446750846370.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1446750881949.jpg
20220713_173644.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1446750925247.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1446750964408.jpg
Screen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-15.54.pngScreen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-15.55.09.pngScreen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-15.55.20.pngScreen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-15.55.30.pngScreen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-15.55.37.png

I have recreated the prop version of the cover, as detailed as I can. It will be foiled and embossed to match. The inside cover matches the sample images I managed to find online.
The book is 318 pages long that I've stitched together that make for an actual book to read. Hopefully it makes sense and it's fun to read, I certainly think so! :p

Please note that as each cover is handmade there may be some slight differences between your copy and the pictures seen here. I try to fit in making the books around work and other commitments in life. so time varies on how quick I can make them.

The cost of each book will be £200. I live in the UK so if shipping overseas there will be additional cost for insured delivery. If ordering multiple books there may be less postage due. Payment is via Paypal, and I will send Payment details when the book is almost ready to send. If I dont receive an answer within a week, I will offer it to the next in the list.

Please PM or comment here for interest/questions. I'll list the order statuses/interest list in this thread, and indicate when it will be sent.

Cheers!

Current Run - Jan 2024:
1. 236253[/B]]laelien - 1 book (MV) - SENT 29th Jan 2024

On waitlist:
222435[/B]]victoryhawks - 1 book (MV)

Not Heard from:

manonrobin - 1 Book (MV)
nakanokalronin - 1 Book (MV)
House Elf - 1 Book (MV)

Potterfandom - 1 book (MV)
danibrod83 - 1 Book (MV)
wasifanoshin13 - 1 Book (MV)
xxamberxx423 - 1 Book (MV)

- END OF RUN -

Interest:
LorduDesign
Wistanley
Yarooon
Kalel76
aeseven7
Aldo The Apache
bbmchl
Bruce Wayne

Last edited:
Re: Life & Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

I want one. I'm on vacation this week but I'll send payment when I get back.

Thankyou all for the support...I'm getting them all sent out by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. i hope you enjoy them!

Great communication, really fast shipping and what's most important the product in awesome with all the little extras!
Thank you!!

Super cool! Looks like mine will be delivered today!! I will update later tonight :D

Don't know how I missed this, I'm in as soon as I get some paypal funds. (Waiting on a payment)

Re: Life & Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Pr

Payment sent your way. Thank you sir:angel

3 books will be sent out next week Wednesday 16th Dec - Mr Bubbles, sapper36, and shanealexannand.

Sent from my vivo Xplay3S using Tapatalk

Soo cool! Payment sent!

Thanks for the support! Will have to push postage back a day for all books, so I can send them all at the same time - 17th Dec 2015.

Thanks that's the last available before the new year. I will get some more printed if people still want them.

If you order after 9th Dec 2015, then the book will be sent around mid January, once I'm back from all the celebrating!:p

Last edited:
i'm kool with waiting till the new year, like I said, I'm trying to get someone to send me a payment, I'll work things into my budget by the new year.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back