Lich King HD Pepakura and Build

cleanermc

Hello Guys i wanted to share my HD Lich King Pepakura Files. Maybe some of you know them from the 405th.com. I didnt got The HD Helm to work. and used the Ingame File. The Files are Pepable i have made The Chest and the Belt too but no Photo of the Belt^^. Most of the Files need the be unfolded. The Files are from a 3D The Elder Scrolls Oblivion Lich King Armor Model Mod. I have convertet them and did my Best to make them Pepable because i wanted to do the Lich King so much and the Ingame files are so bad. Maybe someone with more expirience in a 3D Programm (Blender) can make them easyer Pepable.

Here is a Mega HD Lich King Helmet

HelmHD.png

Here the helm
File

And here the HD Shoulder Right side

shoulderri.png

file

It need to be unfold if its possible.

Left Shoulder
shoulderleft.png

file

Belt
gurtel.png

file

Shoulder skull
shoulderskull.png

file

king2.png

file

Here 3 more Chest Gauntlet and Shin the one that you do on the fur on the Boots (the Chest is Unfold ^^maybe not the best one^^) the rest will follow soon but i had so much work at last time and here are some Pics of my Progress

breastfront.jpg

chestbach.jpg

Here is my Pept HD Chest ^^ but its only 90% complete

Helm.jpg

Beltpep.JPG

Here the Belt not Complete Pept but i want to show that its possible

and here the Helmet Pept and Resint but its not the HD one because i realized that its impossible and i have a big error in the HD one

and i have the Sword too i found it its life Size 110cm

Cheers Sascha

Last edited:
Hello Guys i wanted to share my HD Lich King Pepakura Files. Maybe some of you know them from the 405th.com. I didnt got The HD Helm to work. and used the Ingame File. The Files are Pepable i have made The Chest and the Belt too but no Photo of the Belt^^. Most of the Files need the be unfolded. The Files are from a 3D The Elder Scrolls Oblivion Lich King Armor Model Mod. I have convertet them and did my Best to make them Pepable because i wanted to do the Lich King so much and the Ingame files are so bad. Maybe someone with more expirience in a 3D Programm (Blender) can make them easyer Pepable.

Here is a Mega HD Lich King Helmet

HelmHD.png

Here the helm
File

And here the HD Shoulder Right side

shoulderri.png

file

It need to be unfold if its possible.

Left Shoulder
shoulderleft.png

file

Belt
gurtel.png

file

Shoulder skull
shoulderskull.png

file

king2.png

file

Here 3 more Chest Gauntlet and Shin the one that you do on the fur on the Boots (the Chest is Unfold ^^maybe not the best one^^) the rest will follow soon but i had so much work at last time and here are some Pics of my Progress

breastfront.jpg

chestbach.jpg

Here is my Pept HD Chest ^^ but its only 90% complete

Helm.jpg

Beltpep.JPG

Here the Belt not Complete Pept but i want to show that its possible

and here the Helmet Pept and Resint but its not the HD one because i realized that its impossible and i have a big error in the HD one

and i have the Sword too i found it its life Size 110cm

Cheers Sascha

hi please files in pdo please

Hello,

Just one little question i got the LKhelmetHD.obj and the LKhelmetHD.pdo files and the Arthas_Helm.pdo file.

I wanted to work on the Arthas_Helm.pdo file but it ask me to enter a code. I wanted to change the size of the helm to wear it.

Could you tell me what to do ?

Where can i find the pdo files for the other parts of the lich king armor

Thanks for your help.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back