Licenses & ID's

wzrdmstr

Hi all!
I love a good screen accurate license/ID. Some of the ones I have are absolutely crisp, some 90% there. BUT, what I want to know, is does ANYBODY have any they want to share? Below are the files I used to have, that I have printed, but have lost through time. I would LOVE MORE!

Last edited:
I'd love a copy of all of those, now I got an ID card prnter be great to get a "collection" in a file sort of "Coffee Table Book" pm me if willing to share any

regards
Mike

Very nice...

Would love to get the 1408 DL. Also from Fight Club, die hard and tuoy Blind side... I know there are a lot of ebay IDs and DLs out, but only some are close to the screenused ones.

I wish I could afford a card printer, that would be awesome...

Thanks... Much appreciated...

No problem. I was wanting someone to give this to ME.....and then I realized that John Cusack's info (for Mike Enslin) was completely relevant and available from google. So I made the license myself.

The photo is from a screen shot when he's at the book signing job early in the movie.

I also like fanmade DLs when they look good enough. But sometimes People put just random infos and pics on it. And you never know if there was a screenused version with different Infos.

The best way to make em, is to wait if a screenused ID or DL pops up for auction and then recreate it.

I also like fanmade DLs when they look good enough. But sometimes People put just random infos and pics on it. And you never know if there was a screenused version with different Infos.

The best way to make em, is to wait if a screenused ID or DL pops up for auction and then recreate it.

I rewatched 1408 last night. At no point does he show a license. So, fanmade is likely all that's going to be available.

THANK YOU, Wzrdmstr for the PM. (1408 license) That is an awesome piece. I'm going to print it in RL with my printer.

(or is that illegal ? It's a replica ????? and Expired ?)

What would be a good source for getting custom/replica ID badge printed, and which also has a magnetic stripe and chip (non-functional)? I'm looking to recreate Sitterson's ID badge from Cabin in the Woods, I think I can get the design pretty close from this screengrab. I am also going to try to reach out to folks who might be closer to this for something more high res, but any thoughts are appreciated!

siterson badge stab cu.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back