Licensed Blade Runner Prop Replicas on the way!

Guys, I'm sure most of you know licensees have territories. We would never just arbitrarily say, "No cool stuff for you!" As things move forward, you will see us open up other countries, within the scope of our agreement. But, these things aren't even off the line yet. There are numerous things we're checking on. Let's give it a beat before the panic. It also wouldn't shock me to see distributors make special arrangements where we couldn't.

As mentioned up top, join the mailing list. I can't always update here but future updates will always go through the mailer no matter what. This will be the best way to stay in the loop.

Thanks!

-Rylo

I agree not off the line yet. Just stay positive and wait until everything is revealed until you know for sure. There several things that need to be navigated and agreement from licensing point. Stay positive Blade Runners your time will come.

I think you guys are going to be really pleased with the introductory price on the hero replica seen below. More info and pics coming soon.
The current lineup (all in production) includes the hero blaster, the model kit and the water gun. There's a flavor in there for everyone.

Be sure and join our mailing list to be among the first updated. All incentives, early bird pricing etc. will be offered to those on our mailing list first.

My only hope is there's a plan payment option and maybe a better price than tome one.

Can a non-US person get it shipped to a US address?
There's plenty of mail forwarding companies and agents. I use myus.com to get US specific stuff sent to me in Australia. The shipping can be expensive but you can bundle stuff together. There are similar agents for buying stuff from TaoBao and Chinese specific sites.
A key factor when choosing a US based freight forwarder, is to make sure their mailing address is based in a state that doesn't pay sale tax, like Florida, so you don't get hit with it.

Newsletter from them today showing early builds for K and Luv pistols. They are taking an email poll to see which one people would like to see first.

Yes, I have a forwarder but I think there is sales tax in that state. Hmm....Now the question is will they not take my non-US visa card?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back