Licensed Blade Runner Prop Replicas on the way!

Hey, Gang!

Just a head's up! The forthcoming press release will get into more detail but Paragon FX Group has partnered with Alcon Entertainment, LLC and will be producing licensed prop replicas and merchandise from the BR universe. Paragon is currently in pre-production on everything from a studio scale spinner to multiple versions (including model kits) of Deckard's iconic blaster. Lot's of fun ahead with this one! More soon.
what is a "studio scale" spinner?

Ooh, maybe it's a bit too niche for a licensed replica, but I always admired those machined aluminum Spinner logos/car badges that some RPFer PropSummit-er made a few years back.

Last edited:
Hey, Gang!

Just a head's up! The forthcoming press release will get into more detail but Paragon FX Group has partnered with Alcon Entertainment, LLC and will be producing licensed prop replicas and merchandise from the BR universe. Paragon is currently in pre-production on everything from a studio scale spinner to multiple versions (including model kits) of Deckard's iconic blaster. Lot's of fun ahead with this one! More soon.

Ohhhhh man... That's so great.

I have a tomeno version of Deckards, but would loooove a weathered.

And K's... of course...

Awesome.

Tomenosuke set a high bar on Deckard's blaster no question and was about as "mass produced" as a replica like this can get, but plenty of opportunity to advance the prop by someone else, their endless reiterations after some final incorrect declarations of last best version was tedious and the tweaks so minor they were imperceptible to most, hopefully metal barrels is in the mix with a new player.

This was announced last week on the Tomenosuke retailer blog (excuse the less than perfect auto-translate);

View attachment 1552511

The sentence that stands out for me is;
A famous manufacturer has obtained a license for about 15 types of related goods of "2049", and the completed model and assembly kit of "1: 1 Deckard Sidearm replica" are listed at the top of the lineup

Let's hope the existing licenced and pre-licence Tomenosuke blasters out there don't suddenly become worthless because of the influx of new models & kits.
Correct me if I'm wrong...does the articlemean that Tomenosuke will provide the production of that Blaster for Paragon? And i'm wondering if the price will less expensive than the tomenosuke one.

Correct me if I'm wrong...does the articlemean that Tomenosuke will provide the production of that Blaster for Paragon? And i'm wondering if the price will less expensive than the tomenosuke one.
Oh geez, it’s another Tomen? Well sigh, was hoping for a fresh start. Can’t see how they will differ from before much. I have two already.

I would like to see a proper gun metal version.. not the soft metalised plastic, zinc and pewter
one that would have the proper weight and take rough handling, that you'd have to care for like a real gun
Since you live in Australia, much like here in the UK, the authorities would be afraid something like that could be used to create an actual firearm so I’m afraid that would be illegal.

I'm sure you could do something that would ensure it could never be modified for live rounds.
(Even so the authorities still have issues with Tomenosuke's too, so no matter what you did they could just deside, No!.. and maybe rightly so)
If you can own a real gun then i'd have no issue in a requirement to get an actual gun license to own one
so no buts.. just do it

I don't think replica manufacturers are ready to produce a "real gun metal prop" any time soon.
First, the price would be a challenge since the production/machining would be farmed to a real gun manufacture.
Second, even if modified to be a static firearm, it would be quite difficult if not impossible for our U.K, Aussie, NZ, CDN members (and others) to buy and import that prop to their respective country.
Don't get me wrong; I would be the first to buy such prop if it was in the works;)

I wonder if you shipped it in two different shipments and assembled them later would help to get it to those countries?

The Temenosuke has it's barrel and cylinder the plastic/metal mix for legal purposes in Japan if I remember correctly..

I believe everything else that should be metal is. The mag and housing is plastic on the real donor gun so it should be on the blaster, although I still want a Sid Kit that has a metal mag and housing.

There are several people offering metal barrels and cylinders for the Tomenosuke, so......

I am curious how it can be topped. (y) :unsure: o_O :eek:

Really looking forward to a Spinner model as well.

Yeah, i know [sigh].. a fool can dream
I'm not a gun guy but for some reason a 5223 made of real parts like ASavage's (even if the markings are different) would be a grail prop.
Unless its made of steel I'm not interested in the cost and red tape hassle of importing anything less

This is ridiculous. There are tons of B.R. Blaster out there. The Tomenosuke is perfect and so many awesome other ones. I have three. The last thing I need is another Blade Runner blaster.

When can I get signed up for the new Blaster? (y) :D :love: :p ;) o_O
I know what you mean, I have all the Tomenosuke releases and am now currently paying off the recent Retailer Edition of it which will bring my Tomen collection up to 6 not counting the rubber stunt model that came as an extra with the 2019 Edition.
I also have two Elfin Knights resin models and the OffWorld Inc model, and I would still buy a new variant model if one came out.

Anyway, some things I would absolutely love to see are replicas of:

The Esper machine
The Voight Kampff machine
The Vid Phone

I know what you mean, I have all the Tomenosuke releases and am now currently paying off the recent Retailer Edition of it which will bring my Tomen collection up to 6 not counting the rubber stunt model that came as an extra with the 2019 Edition.
I also have two Elfin Knights resin models and the OffWorld Inc model, and I would still buy a new variant model if one came out.

The Esper machine
The Vid Phone
Wow since you're a completist Tome blaster i would love to know your thoughts, since i can only acquire one:

there's two that is available in the market: OG blaster and the refined 2019 Retail blaster and the soon Paragon FX... if you're me who can only and will only acquire one...which one will you choose and why? and the Paragon one, what do you think about the price tag? will it be cheaper than the Tome one?

When 2049 came out, I thought it was great that NECA sold an inexpensive-yet-decently-detailed die-cast model of K's Spinner....but I was always bummed that I couldn't find a Deckard Spinner in the same scale to display alongside it. (NECA's K Spinner is 6" long; they don't explicitly state the scale, but it seems somewhere around 1:30ish?)

If there's any plan for a "budget" product line for more casual collectors, I'd love to see a Deckard Spinner around that size--and heck, if you made other vehicles from the BR universe all at the same scale, I'd probably grab those too!
I want LAPD 2019 Spinner that lights up! 1/18 or 1/6 is welcome :D

I'd love to see a 1/24 model (or kit) or K's 2049 spinner to match the Fujimi 2019 police spinner model kit. That would be amazing! :) Other vehicles from both films in the same scale would be great too... Deckard's car and JF's 'truck', maybe even Wallace's 'limo'.

The Esper machine
The Vid Phone
I'm with you for that list Nth...but I'm afraid that the infos on those are scarce at best...:(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back