LH P2 Mask

Mortal Immortal

Here is the last paint up I will ever do, so here is a half way point picture.
2010_01_30_3872a.jpg

OK I posted something Lee

2010_01_30_3872a.jpg

Thanks all
Do to health reasons I'm no longer able to paint, so I'm getting this one done because I promised Lee. Its been sitting in a closet almost since I got him almost a year ago.

Good to see you back here again Scott. You've created some of the best paint ups seen here, this is just another prime example of your amazing work

Like I said its halfway done so if you like it now your really going to like it. This one will be different from any other P2 I've done. Layers on layers of tones.

Sorry to hear about your health problems Scott
I still think your paint ups (P1 and P2's ) are by far the best on the lair.
hope that this health issue will resolve for you and maybe someday you'll come back to sling some paint for us the "untalented" folks :D

Sad to hear that this will be the last one. Gotta take care of yourself tho. Looking forward to seeing you complete this one considering that most people would be happy with it as it is right now!

Hate to hear about your health problems man. Glad to see you around, even if its for a little while. The mask looks great and the detail and tones are amazing. Look forward to the finished project. Even if you cant paint anymore, stick around man. Some of us could use your advise and experience on our projects. Cheers man!

Hate to hear about your health problems man. Glad to see you around, even if its for a little while. The mask looks great and the detail and tones are amazing. Look forward to the finished project. Even if you cant paint anymore, stick around man. Some of us could use your advise and experience on our projects. Cheers man!
yeah i totally agree with beefy if you can you should stick around me and the other painting noobs would appreciate it
but seriously your paint ups are legendary around here and it would be nice to pick your brains if that's ok :D
at the moment i'm working on lees ( usurper) P1 and while it's going ok bloody hell it's tricky i always had respect for the artist on the lair now i have even more

john

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back