LH P2 Mask

Mortal Immortal

Just go this thing a few minutes ago. Here are some pictures before I clean it and put on the base coat later today. I will be doing a video paint up so people can see how I paint a mask. I will say this is the strangest latex I have ever seen. The mask is bigger then I thought it would be. I'm very lucky to get one of these and really happy with it.

Glad it arrived ok Scott.

Wish we could get RD407 in the UK. but sadly we cannot.

your neck ring seems to fit really well, I look forward seeing you paint it up

Sorry I will not be posting any more pictures or share my work here any more. Thanks lee for the mask, I pmed you with the info on how to see the paintup.

Hey Immortal, Just curious as why you are not gonna post pics or share your work anymore???

I like to view paint up's and stuff. So just being nosey. =)

well my two cents. it's never boring. I always love looking at your work. I understand if you are too busy, we all get that way from time to time. But, it's never boring man.

What's up with that **** man!
We all love watching your progress pics.
This should be a really good tutorial.
Post away brother..
Larry

Sorry I will not be posting any more pictures or share my work here any more. Thanks lee for the mask, I pmed you with the info on how to see the paintup.

Will miss your posts always some of the best! When I came on this sight I searched alot of your posts and tutorials and almost always came away with some useful or entertaining information!
Maybe you will feel better about it later and reconsider.

People have seen my stuff before and not going to bore them with the same old same old.

Uhhhh... Never boring Scott... I'm a long timer here and speaking for myself, I certainly don't get bored. I use one of your tutorials and one of Joe's as CONSTANT reference for every paint-up I do and considering how many new members have joined over the past few months, I think a fresh TMI tutorial would be very beneficial. I'd especially love to see one in a video format, so if you don't happen to reconsider posting here, please let me know where I can catch the vid clip.

sad to see you won't be posting progress on this or any other mask, but in the end it's your choice. i am especially interested in this one tho, make this a "stop posting leaving, goin awaythread"??

Sorry I will not be posting any more pictures or share my work here any more.

??......Sorry to hear that ole boy.......but ...didn't i just read in another thread "well done....keep posting your works"....or something along those lines.....wrote BY you?........seems a tad hypocritical if you ask me lol!
I dont know why you made this decision.......but it's YOUR decision at the end of the day.....and i respect that.......but just like YOU enjoyed looking at someone elses work.......dont you think there are people that enjoy to look at yours?
I'm sure that the works that you have posted have helped alot of people emensly........and i am equally sure that they were gratefull for that.
.....not to mention that it will be good promo for lees mask aswell lol.......I think it's a shame......but i'm sure you have your reasons.

Respex
Lee

Glad it arrived ok Scott.

Wish we could get RD407 in the UK. but sadly we cannot.

your neck ring seems to fit really well, I look forward seeing you paint it up

I think the stuff you casted the mask in is better then rd-407. Its more like a silicone rubber which I really like. It stretches more and moves really nice. I think it would be perfect for skins. So I didn't want you thinking that I didn't like it. What is the name of the stuff you used I would like to see if they sell it in the states?

I didn't mean to start up any drama.

No idea of the name Scott, its just from a supplier here called TOMPS. never comes with a name on, but i do like it.

Scooter just likes to be an attetion whore!! Haha j/k Scott!!

Seriously tho Scott, your work is highly regarded among everyone here and appreciated.

If there are a few select individuals who are hating on you or saying **** about you, then feel free to tell them to pound sand and to **** off. But don't stop showing off your awesome work because of one or two ******** ...

WTF?....let me get this straight your not gonna post your work because of a few haters....?

let the fuckin haters hate....it's all they have..trust me

doing our thing we will always come across those ...if i listened to them the board would have never started..

besides your sig now says ...you will begin painting in january...guess what??...it's january

rant off...now post some damn pics and lets see the goods

AM

Scott don't listen to the haters!! I would like to see Lees mask fully finished.and besides I will be sending my own bust for you to paint next week and would like for you to post progress pics

I agree with what everyone is saying, dont let a few ruin it. We all love seeing your paint ups and I got excited when I seen the first post stating a video! Now that would be great and I was already planning on watching how to do it properly from your lead.

But sure if you dont want to post up then I am sure everyone will understand. Hopefully we will see your pics back up though:)

Scott,

I agree with the folks upthread, don't let smallminded bigmouths spoil things.. "non illegitemae carborundum"

Keep on showing those awesome paintups, they just about jump out of the monitor and go GRRRRRAAAAR!!

I love seeing those spots, stripes, absolutely gorgeous colors ;)

I've been inspired to branch out into doing paint type things on account of seeing your work (but need time :0 ) I'm engineering minded and I look to your pix to encourage the artistic side of my brain

Paint & Post Pix

---
Ei'luj

He knows his work in fabulous. If he wants to drag it out for attention (or whatever the motives may be), then so be it.
The world will still turn.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back