LET'S SEE YOUR PROP ROOMS AND DISPLAYS!

Thanks Tom! I used to have each shelf, a "generation" of Trek with a landing party set and an obscure piece. But TOS sort of took over. ha! But it is still kind of that way. I did the same on the TNG Phasers, trying to keep them in order, as well as Tricorders.

I love this stuff!!! :)

Re: LET'S SEE YOUR PROP ROOMS AND DISPLAYS!

I've finish a couple of maps I've been tinkering with a for a while, so I figured I'd post them here.

The first is a Raider's Chachapoyan temple map and the second is a hybrid Lonely Mountain Map. I say it's a hybrid because it's the one from the book (with the old dragon) but aged pretty much according to Jheilman's instructions for his movie based map. I also added some borders and faded the 'hidden runes' on the computer before I had it printed. They're visible but you have to look really hard to see them.

It's the first time I've done anything like this, so I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

An update of my growing Empire wall.

2817tpl.jpg

24fipu8.jpg

2u77ndt.jpg

1z32gxj.jpg

wwby3c.jpg

kdjrsm.jpg

2yunjmh.jpg

Updated:
b5n1fk.jpg

Last edited:

Scratch built antique Chinese wardrobe/armoire/closet (with door activated overhead lights) to display my Batman Begins suit and gear. Modeled loosely after the one very briefly seen in the film.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

Batman%20Begins%20Closet%2050.jpg

Batman%20Begins%20Closet%202.jpg

Batman%20Begins%20Closet%201.jpg

Jediwannabe,

Get a bucket like the one from Deathtroopers and display it on your wall with hook and all.

Love the props.

Cheers
Sebastian

I guess you could call this a display, although things kind of get shuffled around sometimes..... :)

SLmaskcollectionMar610b.jpg

Great display guys:thumbsup

@Jediwannabe I like the style you display the helmets...perfect to display helmets if someone hasnt that much space....excellent idea:thumbsup

@SL Less quantity and much quality...i love that group pic:love

@gregday Just killer:love

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back