Let the right one In props

yodakiller1138

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was just on THE PROPSTORE of London's site and Monday they are going to be offering some select items from LET THE RIGHT ONE IN. Just thought I'd give fans of that film a heads up. Wish I wasn't so broke and unemployed.:cry

Ah man! I wish I had some money...of course, I just spent almost 200 bucks having my Let the Right One In UK Quad poster framed, so I guess I have my fix for awhile...It looks so great hanging right above my bed. Like a warning... :lol

I just think it's cool that a Swedish book became such a popular American movie :p the book is awesome, the Swedish movie........ my god it was the worst piece of garbage I've ever seen... now all that remains is to see the American one :p
Also, I grew up about 3-4 kilometers away from where the book takes place :D
I love books where you are familiar with the surroundings :)

I just think it's cool that a Swedish book became such a popular American movie :p the book is awesome, the Swedish movie........ my god it was the worst piece of garbage I've ever seen... now all that remains is to see the American one :p

:confused WHA?!? I thought the original movie was AMAZING? Haven't watched the remake but it looked really lame in comparison from the trailer.

Well, I read the book before I saw the Swedish movie and.. well, they left out so many, to me, important parts that made the whole story fit together like a symphony. They even took away main characters that had huge roles in the book. So, it was a great disappointment to me. Same with the book, and later movie, the kite runner. Book was amazing. Sad, funny, intriguing. Movie... meh.
But ofcourse, the movie would've been at least 4 hrs if they keep everything. But still...

:confused WHA?!? I thought the original movie was AMAZING? Haven't watched the remake but it looked really lame in comparison from the trailer.

Crazy talk...the original Swedish movie is one of my all time favs!

They did lose a lot of Eli's back story, but if you read the book you pick up on the subtle hints to her "origin"

I also picked up one of Eli's main costumes :angel
LTROI-StripeyJumper1.jpg

-Robb

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back