Let Mortal Kombat Begin!! Cyrax build - RESTART - Jan/2016

Re: Let Mortal Kombat Begin!! Cyrax build - Udate: Back Done

Looks great! Is there any pep file on this that we can get? For
Foam will be even better!

Re: Let Mortal Kombat Begin!! Cyrax build - Phase 2 - Shoulders!

Hello again, I need help with some parts of Cyrax, I'm from Brazil and do not understand much English, who else can help, please .. Help me!
if someone has some Downloads Parts and you can send me would be eternally grateful!
thank you, good luck to everyone: D

Re: Let Mortal Kombat Begin!! Cyrax build - Udate: Back Done

please provide me with this files for this i been trying but i can get the bottom to print out correct honestly i just need to image on each side i can do the rest

Well tackling this beast again - Here is the current spot I am in - I have been trying to make the files I found foam friendly, so far it seems to be working ok....I am sure they could be optimized further but so far everything looks ok: cyrax3.jpgcyrax2.jpgcyrax1.jpg

Fat shaming from the 405th? haha with all the fat storm troopers you guys have? Really? #ironic

Keep the updates coming, don't listen to the haters. This looks great.

Thanks - I don't get worried over size :) When I did my Ironman suit I looked like a linebacker and no one cared :) I am 6'1" - 230lbs. It doesn't really bother me that most costumes are not proportionate to their video game / movie counter parts as long as the costume doesn't look to freakishly weird and offsized when it's all together.

Chest almost done - May end up redoing it, so some reason the scale is kind of off length wise - It just seems too elongated to me. The way it is now that would be no room for the ab section. I supposed I could leave it and just ad my own designs to it.......We shall see......
12647163_10153522866442981_783491517862939333_n.jpg

Thanks everyone for the comments - transferring this to foam as been a challenge, a lot of undercuts and angles that are small - Got the forearms done tonight:
12642672_10153532771177981_6018627100230605425_n.jpg10391493_10153532771142981_3958095381613423633_n.jpg

Most of the suit is done - Still need to build an ab section, boots, and Helmet - Still considering rebuilding the chest, as the proportions are off just enough to bug me - I am a big guy so suits like Iron Man, War Machine, etc. make me look like a tank - this looks to be no exception....but I am ok with that :)
P2210678.JPG

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back