Let’s see your B Wing and A Wing Helmets !

This are no longer in my collection. I build them a few years back. The B-Wing is a cast of an original made by Blue Banshee Leader on RL. I made the Visor and the Greeblies. The A-Wing is complete made by myself.
All helmets painted by me.
100_1911.JPG
100_1912.JPG
100_1913.JPG
000_0003.JPG
100_1923 (1).JPG
100_1924 (1).JPG

Here are a couple of mine (I'm Blue Banshee Leader)...

This is an older one I made and the paint scheme is based on a prototype helmet I saw, and I really liked the paint deco. Note that I have since resized the greeblies to a more accurate size...

This one is my own custom paint scheme. I made it a couple years ago and I have since replaced the microphone tip with the accurate microphone and made a much more accurate wedge greeblie that goes on the top. And I have the accurate greeblie that goes in the disc on the right side of the helmet, too... I just keep forgetting to take new pictures.
These greeblies are what's on the helmets shown in Star Wars: Rebel Assault II, which is one of my favorite Star Wars video games...

And for the heck of it, here are a couple of my chestboxes, which I also make...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back