Let’s identify the piece of wreckage from the razor crest

woodywaverider

Sr Member
CF48A714-90CF-46DF-9444-6A1937206EC1.jpeg
This may seem really obscure, in the penultimate episode of season 2 after the razor crest goes boom and Mando is sifting through the wreckage, just before he finds the spear and control knob he picks up this thing and waves it around before discarding it.

It has 3 straight ‘arms’ that move independently on a pivot.

I have no idea what it could be or where to start looking. It could be anything. seems like it would be a found part and not cgi. Just wondering if anything jumps out at anybody.

It’s probably and looks like the shifting mechanism the ball was attached to. If in fact he was looking for that ball since it meant a lot to both him and grogu.. seams logical the hope to find that lever and the ball attached..
my theory anyway :)

As far as what that part actually is... I have no idea.

It’s probably and looks like the shifting mechanism the ball was attached to. If in fact he was looking for that ball since it meant a lot to both him and grogu.. seams logical the hope to find that lever and the ball attached..
my theory anyway :)

As far as what that part actually is... I have no idea.
Thanks - that’s a good theory and would make sense.

I’ve had a few ideas and looks at a few things but not come near yet, I’ll keep looking

When watching the episode I thought it was a window roll up regulator out of a vehicle.

An example:

Attachments

• window-regulator-gear-large.jpg
    window-regulator-gear-large.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 91
When watching the episode I thought it was a window roll up regulator out of a vehicle.

An example:
That was one of the first things I thought of as well, more recently I’ve looked at throttle pulleys which were too small and locomotive break levers, but they were a better shape but seem to heavy/large. I think it must be from some type of old industrial or agricultural machinery?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back