leitPROPS Batman Begins and TDK/R linked resin hero belt!! (IMPORTANT NOTE!! below)

Re: leitPROPS Batman Begins and TDK/R linked resin hero belt!! (IMPORTANT NOTE!! bel

For those of you who have been following this, what I'm about to show you has been a very, VERY long time coming. Mainly because this is a damn intricate prop, but also because I'm a bloody perfectionist! So without further adieu, I give you the Batman Begins linked resin hero replica!

16875535971_a862524a74_o.jpg

16835436285_ee4f0f04e4_o.jpg

16628129947_669e739322_o.jpg

16647860088_b586ffbe71_o.jpg

16213084964_c9e50011f7_o.jpg

16213084934_7b2fb855d0_o.jpg

16809571506_a639a6370e_o.jpg

16834316422_66ed7e9c69_o.jpg

...and a short video clip I made showing how the accessories magnetically attach to the belt.

[video]https://youtu.be/OCj99gob91U[/video]

Re: leitPROPS Batman Begins and TDK/R linked resin hero belt!! (IMPORTANT NOTE!! bel

OH MY GOD. My buddy was just talking about you this morning. That is super sick. Really really nice. I would love to discuss this with you.

OH MY GOD. My buddy was just talking about you this morning. That is super sick. Really really nice. I would love to discuss this with you.

Hey man, you're Jamie is that right? I believe I'm following you on Facebook, and we have some mutual buddies. Shoot me an email to leiter28@gmail.com

Yes Leiter. One and the same. Sending you an email

I'm on your list too. Anxious to purchase when ready!

For those of you who have been following this, what I'm about to show you has been a very, VERY long time coming. Mainly because this is a damn intricate prop, but also because I'm a bloody perfectionist! So without further adieu, I give you the Batman Begins linked resin hero replica!

View attachment 453888

View attachment 453889

View attachment 453890

View attachment 453891

View attachment 453892

View attachment 453893

View attachment 453894

View attachment 453895

...and a short video clip I made showing how the accessories magnetically attach to the belt.

https://youtu.be/OCj99gob91U

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WORK!!! Looks AMAZING!!! The detail is INCREDIBLE!!!(y)cool

Thanks to all! I am very exited about this project....clearly!

Are those 2 regular capsules side by side, or are you making a double-capsule piece?

Yup. It will be included as an accessory with the TDKR version that will be coming next. I don't believe that one actually appeared until TDK. That and the rail locks are being finalized in CAD now. Then to make the 3d files and print them. The cover for the back brace links will also come with the tdkr version.

looking awesome thanks for all the updates!

hell yes im subscribing would it be possible to buy just the front piece of belt with 3-4 links on each side i need 3 of them for my batcage that im building buying the whole thing 4 times would bankrupt me probably plus all the gadgets that i need in the cage ill be sending an email soon

jeroen

I definitely need this!

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

Any recent development on this? Final product looks amazing.

Your work is just AMAZING!!!!!! Huge fan of TDK and your product. Will be emailing you.

I don't mind this thread popping up once in a while, the belt looks that good, its like seeing an old friend lol!

It's finished, and it is spectacular.

YlElBpm.jpg

Full write-up coming soon.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back