After I get all the parts on order for the ESB Project I will do a small pick up run of ROTJ Parts. Once that is in process I will get just the Radial Engine Part made and offer it several different ways.
The resin I am using for my projects is a very dense material already!
I dust the molds with aluminum powder before pouring the tinted resin...didn´t have good experiences with making solid metal-filled pours, since the filler tends to sink due to its weight and collects at the bottom of the mold (in this case the barrel section).
I already discovered a bug in my current Margolin mold-setup since I molded it with the front sight added. While this won´t be any problem when I make solid resin casts, it will make trouble when I add a metal barrel, since the cavity for the sight is blocked by the aluminum tubing, so no resin can fill it. Will simply mold the front sight separately again :wacko
Also simplified the mold of the muzzle by filling the "slot" in it.
All that was planned as a "side-project" to avoid having to throw away left over -high end- silicone from my Schermuly project. that´s why I didn´t make that intricate molds as I did on my first run.