Lego Raygun

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When I was a kid one of the coolest rayguns was wielded by the Lego classic spacemen. I've had a Lego space helmet for a while so I decided I needed a full-size sidearm to match. This was designed in Fusion360, scaled perfectly from the tiny raygun I've had since I was 8. Pieces were 3D printed, finished and painted. For the removable translucent green emitter, the piece was molded in silicon then cast in translucent green resin. Internal electronics light up the emitter with a trigger button.

IMG_0113.jpeg
IMG_0117.jpeg
IMG_0133.jpeg
IMG_0139.jpeg
IMG_0141.jpeg
IMG_0126.jpeg
IMG_0118.jpeg
image.png

IMG_0113.jpeg

This is awesome, I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, so glad people like you and punished props are showing off how amazing it can be.

Phenomenal work! I still have many of these around the old home, your project brought back some powerful memories of growing up. Especially great job on the stud piece, it really looks like it could pop right off!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back