LEGO Lightsaber Replicas?

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've seen a few on YouTube & a guy has some amazing replicas on the 'bay, but I'd much rather order the parts & build these myself. I've done some searches, but haven't found any parts lists or plans online. Even though I've looked for a few months, Ijust now thought to ask around on here (duh). I'm not wanting to sell any, just make some for my collection.

Anyways, any points in the right directions would be appreciated.

I would like to know as well!

I saw a couple around, and I figured it would be something I do after I finish all the OT sabers,

James Kenobi?

Yeah...the guy on eBay is selling his for $100-$150. I'm sure that parts wouldn't be nearly that much. The guy that does the vids on YouTube doesn't list any parts, but he makes a great Mace Windu saber. He says he uses parts from sets that he already has. I'll just order the pieces individually direct from LEGO.

HA...

Now that I looked up the guy on Ebay... I see we are talking different "Lego Lightsabers".

The ones I saw were in James Kenobi's collection and looked like the ones the lego figures hold, but "life size"

This guy is really a good mate,makes good job.
Darth N'guyen,if my memory is correct.
Some parts are difficult to find,sometimes he buys only one piece from a galaxy far away to build some sabers,and it increases the price.
I admit I'm more concentrating on 1/1 full reveal replicas but I would buy one or two from him in the future.

Please support him for his project.

He would his job to be recognised from Lego,and make his sabers available in shops,as official kits,and I think it's a really good idea!

So I have the instructions (and parts list) for the Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi LEGO lightsabers. I can't remember where I got them from though, so I don't know if they are by the same person selling them on eBay.

Because of this, I'm not sure what the protocol for sharing them would be. Any suggestions?

I'm not real sure of the protocol in this situation. I guess if the plans came from him, & I was planning on selling them too, then he'd need to be contacted. The guy on YT actually shows all the parts & assembles them on camera, but I'd need to have a list or something to order the individual pieces.

I know that since I'm the one looking, it'd seem like it'd be in my interest to say just give the plans to me, but I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. I can assure you that I'm not going to be selling these or anything. I just like LEGOs & would love to have these replicas made from them.

I've had the plans for a while and from what I remember they were made available on a website for use. I just can't remember what the website was! The plans are html pages for the build instructions and I have the lxf files for the LEGO digital designer as well. I don't have a problem with sharing them, but I wanted to make sure that no one had a problem with me sharing them.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back