Legend of Zelda: Link Twilight princess costume

Trek920

Thought i had a thread on here, but I cannot find it, so heres a recent update.

if you want to see more pics, let me know.

Just finished my version 2 of this costume. what do you think?

link_10edit1.jpg

DSCF2858.jpg

link_16bed.jpg

link_18.jpg

DSCF2937.jpg

DSCF2966.jpg

Thank you.

if anyone sees anythign they dont find correct (besides the boots which are ep3 Ob1 boots, please let me have it!)

:)

here are the new and old shields..

any recommendations on a better clearcoat-gloss? i want a better shine, but cant wet sand this as its foam.

DSCF3038.jpg

DSCF3037.jpg

DSCF3036.jpg

had some fun in photoshop today!

DSCF2891ed2.jpg

link_1ed.jpg

but now that i have this new shield...

must take new pictures!

EDIT: changed first picture

Last edited:
thanks!

the only thing i'm missing is a chainmail short sleeved shirt.

might have to suck it up and pay for one.

The potion bottles on the back of the shield are EFFING BRILLIANT! I'm planning on doing a Protoman costume from Megaman and that gives me so many ideas!

Great job!!!! I love the bombs on the back of the shield!! What a great idea!! Photos turned out awesome.

Looking good so far. The first thing I noticed that was missing was the hauberk but I see you have that covered. Other than that, maybe add in the scroll detailing at the corners of his tunic? Nice choice on the tunic/hat fabric, by the way :)

I don't know if you'd be interested in changing your ears but Aradani Studios has some nice ears that point upwards more like Link's. One of the guys who runs the site is also a Link costumer :thumbsup

I actually got these from paul. they are the Link ears. they no longer make them i think i might have gotten the last pair.

i actually DONT haev any chainmail for this. i really need to get a hauberk . can only find them really for liek 80-100 bucks

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back