LED/laser

Plasmapredator

Right...Im looking on ebay for red LED lights and cant find any good ones..all i get are red strips. Could anyone tell me where they got theirs from?
Im willing to do lasers,but they can damage eyes if i go out in it,so not a strong one.
So please post up a link of red LED or WEAK lasers,or tell me where you got yours....Will be very helpful of you.
Thanks!

One thing you can do, if you want to avoid using lasers that can damage your eye, is you can get a small flashlight and put a red filter on it. Or if you are willing to use lasers you can always put an obstruction of some sort (i.e. thin glass or a film) that would nullify the strength of the lights. Consider your options, be creative! :D

One thing you can do, if you want to avoid using lasers that can damage your eye, is you can get a small flashlight and put a red filter on it. Or if you are willing to use lasers you can always put an obstruction of some sort (i.e. thin glass or a film) that would nullify the strength of the lights. Consider your options, be creative! :)
Yeah i thought of exactly doing that because ive got a tri light (Three white bulbs in the position of the on the pred mask) and i thought of putting red filter paper on top of them but check this: Because the light has a see through panel on top of the three lights,the side of the whole thing has a mirror..so if i did put a filter over it,it would look a bit naf and the lights would merge into one...
I realise thats hard to follow lol,i'll get a pic of them

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back