Lazer and LED wiring

chewy0987

Ok guys here's a quick one for ya's .......How to wire up your LED's or Laser's so you dont have to manually switch them on and off

Install your LED's or Laser's as you normally would in your bio and run the wire's down towards the hose connection.
Here you install a 3.5 mm jack socket but dont wire it up just yet, take a length of 2 core wire long enough to run down your arm and
back again with enough free to reach back to your bio.

On one end solder a 3.5 mm jack plug and on the other a 9volt battery connector

wire everything up, connect a battery and plug the jack into the socket at this point you need to find out which is the positive and which is negative
on the socket to get your LED or Laser's to light up, when you have connected the wire's to the socket remove jack from the socket and disconnect battery.

Now comes the clever bit, get your-self a tilt switch from your local electronics store and on one side only split the wire and solder it on,
loop the wire back on itself and tape off the end run the wire back up your arm concealing the battery under your armour on the shoulder or on the backpack

tape the tilt switch to your finger then all you have to do is bend your finger or wrist to make the connection, up for on, down for off.

on

off

All this is concealed under your skin so you may have to put a small hole in the shoulder area to run the wires through.

I hope this short huntorial is helpful if you have any questions or something is not clear i'll be only too pleased to clear things up

Apologies for large pic size must remember to reduce them down...................

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow ..I was just researching this when your post came up. Here is what I was looking for though ..arent there any wireless on/off switches out there? something to keep the battery self contained in the helmet so you wouldnt have to run any wire through your suit. the remote would have to be small enough to conceal in the glove. I thought I saw a key chain sized one before ..are there smaller remote toggles?

Wow ..I was just researching this when your post came up. Here is what I was looking for though ..arent there any wireless on/off switches out there? something to keep the battery self contained in the helmet so you wouldnt have to run any wire through your suit. the remote would have to be small enough to conceal in the glove. I thought I saw a key chain sized one before ..are there smaller remote toggles?

Not sure on that PT, will have to do some research but if its out there then it would be a good alternative

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back