Lawrie's RACM (USCM) build


I finally managed to secure myself a set of Polish Desert BDU's so I can finally get my RACM (USCM) build up and running.

Here's what I have to work with:



I have to remove the lower pockets on the shirt, the elbow patches, the knee patches, move the right pocket on the pants and sew the collar.

I'm ordering a set of sergeants stripes and an Australian flag patch this coming week.

More updates as they happen.



G'day guys.

Just a quick update. I got the sergeant's stripes and the Aussie flag patch a few days ago, but I haven't sewn them on yet. That's a 'for the weekend' job.

The stripes are Vietnam era Australian Army sergeant's stripes, so they sort of fit the period. I will update and post photos once I have them sewn on.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.