launching of movie predators (feat. our collection)

YautjaHunter

we watched predators on the premiere night here in the philippines last july6 and really enjoyed the movie...
and black predator is really a badass considering he's a badblood predator...
and the trophies and the musical scores it's good that they still used the old scores from the original movie....

here's our small display of our collection (me and raiyuri_works) in the launch of predators here in the philippines.

3be3f14b.jpg

10017830.jpg

016d8f58.jpg

b0fd141f-1.jpg

92cd8be0-1.jpg

ef765d5b.jpg

e0e9794f.jpg

2ea17a72.jpg

95d05319-1.jpg

2ea17a72.jpg

0464fad2.jpg

de709713.jpg

ddbb19cd.jpg

559097a7.jpg

this is a small collection of alien and predators nothing compared to you guys...

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

here's some group pictures...
IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

tnx for looking! this is not yet updated will post updated collection some other time!.. :)

zuckuss77 = thanks dude I'm not really in the military hahaha...I just find the camo a good background for the preds... thanks for dropping by...

Ha'khann = hahaha this collection is nothing compared to other guys who collect HT preds... share your collection too dude! thanks!

blade3327 = thanks dude it's not that many I really admire those guys who collect HT preds no budget for those high end figures...yeah! will surely buy the new predators to add to my predator army! hahaha

thanks guys! will be updating the thread some other time and show some additional predators... :)

Wow... di ko po alam na nagkaroon po ng ganyan
sa SM Megamall.. XD
sayang po ndi ako nakapunta..

=Wow.. I didnt know that there's a
predator movie premiere
on SM Megamall.. XD
too bad.. I've missed it.. ;)

lol there was a translation... that's fine bro... there were a lot of people watched the premiere night of predators.. glad to know another filipino here who likes predators! we should hang out sometime and help me build also my predator costume! :eek: I'll inform you nextime if we display our collection of predator figures!

thanks!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back