latex

you mean add it to the armor if so NO!!!!!!Build the skin with that not layer the armor!!!

where do you get latex... like... is t in a spray can or paint?.... i went to lowes and they didnt have any clue what i was talking about.. idk what kinda of latex to use?.. anyone have a link to show me the correct stuff.. been in garage tonight trying different things.. they kinda didnt work out too well

I'm dying to make stuff in Latex. I saw Jordu Schell in Movie FX Magazine DVD working with a 1 part liquid latex that he poured into a mask mold and wait for 1 hour then pour the rest back into the container. The mask dried and shrank and easily pulled off the mold. This stuff is great I'm dying to get my hands on this stuff. Its better than using resin which is more toxic and requires a 2 mixing and curing.

I use latex in almost all my prosthetic pieces and have to agree on Monster Makers stuff. Their RD-407 is great stuff. Durable, easy to work with, and flexible. For filler, I use either cold-foam latex or some expanding foam gelatin (but you need a 2-part mold for either of these).

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back