Latex Skin Mobility Question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mothmonty

Sr Member
I am trying to work my budget so I can upgrade from my current skin to a pure latex skin. For those that have them how is the mobility your suit? I'm mostly concerned with have a very good range of motion in the upper body. Any testimonials would be welcome.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr Fett

Sr Member
Pred suits (as with all full latex costumes) have limited mobility. Like was said, having the arms separate is your best option for greater mobility, but you then need to wear something cloth underneath that, which should be painted the same colors as the skins, so when you raise your arms and the armpits are exposed on the cloth shirt, the colors still blend together.

Usurper

Go one peice imo, having seperate arms for more mobility in what? nothing, you will be standing around getting photos taken. best to LOOK good in a one peice and suffer alittle movement loss.

Its akin to these people who have frankenpred lifts, oooooooh wow you are 6'10 , yes but you look a pillock when people notice the platform feet.

munson

I have mannowar skins and attached them to make a one peice skin. The mobility isn't too bad, but it is limited. You also have to take into consideration of how you will be moving and what armor you may have as well.