Latex Paint

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Classic scar619

this is my first suit that i am doing and im hoping that somone will be able to tell me how to paint latex without it cracking

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

those monstermakers paints ARE tinted latex. they spray directly onto latex and bond without any need for anything else. you are correct that you will still have to seal it with permawet. i use those. you do need to add a drop or two of water if you throw it through an airbrush, just don't add too much or you will lose elasticity. they will gum up your brush after using it for awhile, but, nice thing about latex paint is it cleans out super easy.

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Thank you xdmray. It didn't say what the paints were so I wanted to clarify. I think that is going to be the way to go for me.